Parent & Toddler Swimming Lessons
• ASA Certified National Swim Awards Levels 1 to 12
• Dedicated & Fully Qualified Instructors teaching all classes
• Lifeguarded pool at all times
• Dedicated additional staff in the pool to assist students at levels 1 to 4
• 20 Years of experience supplying Quality Swimming Lessons
• Certificates included without additional cost
Mondays 10am – 11am
Sessions are FREE to members and £5.00 to non-members.
Parent and toddler sessions are for babies and children aged from 2 months (following their first course of injections) to 4 years. This is an instructor led session based on play and movement in the water, allowing both parent and child to enjoy the experience together. The session will develop water confidence, preparing the child for entry to our swimming programme, without their parent, when they reach 4 years of age.