Sports Complex Reception Tel: 01189 644 600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tennis Courts Opening update:
We are open for Members and Pay and Play guests on our Clay Courts only.
Unfortunately, none of our amazing Coaching Team are back on site so we are unable to fulfill any coaching at the moment.
To book your Court time call Reception on the number above.
Block bookings cannot be made however, we can allow you to book a court up to one week in advance.
The Sports Complex Reception is open in a limited capacity Monday-Friday 10.00 am-4.00 pm.
Opening Times of Courts: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Court Hire charges:
Member rate: £6.00 per hour
Non- Member rate: £12.00 per hour
Tube of tennis balls: £6.00
Racquet grips: £4.00
Tennis Clay Courts Temporary Changes –
Please take the time to read all of the communication below as it contains new information on how the courts will be operated. We intend that the changes made are strictly temporary to are in line with the guidance from the Government and the LTA.
- The courts will be open Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
- The courts will not be open at the weekend.
- The last court time will be 4.00pm.
- Courts 1,3,4 & 6 are available for singles play and a Family Court for members of the same household is available on the courts behind the Music School. Singles play is allowed and doubles is allowed if players are from the same household.
- No block booking
- Courts need to be dragged after use, please use the cleansing materials in situ.
- The is no general access to toilet facilities, however in case of emergency, please use the Bodie Squash Courts facilities. Please use the cleaning equipment for your own safety.
- There will be a Safety Declaration made per booking stating that you will adhere to the Safety measures in place.
- Please be aware there will be no First Aid provision on site. Should you need assistance, call Security on 07717 726 414
Once again thank you for your patience and understanding. Yours and our team’s safety is crucial during these unprecedented times.
For more information please visit: LTA Advice