I am delighted to inform that the courts will be open between the following times for members and pay and play courts:
Monday to Friday – 09:00 – 19:00 Weekends – 09:00 – 17:00
NB: Weekend bookings must be made before 16:00 Friday the week before as the Reception will not be staffed on Saturday and Sunday. For security and safeguarding reasons we must supply the Bradfield College Security Team with a list of who will be on site at all times. Should anyone turn up on the day without prior booking the Security Team will be well within their rights to ask you to leave.
Please note that like many tennis clubs there may not be a dedicated First Aider on site over the weekend or within the immediate vicinity, with this in mind there will be a fully equipped first aid kit located in the external light meter cupboard by the Clay Court car park.
If there is an emergency you can call the Bradfield Security on 07717 726 414
Please also note that security will visit the courts at closing time to ensure that the courts are locked overnight.
May I also ask that upon finishing play that the courts are watered, swept and the lines cleared so that they are ready for the next user, hands can be washed using the stand pipes between courts 4-6 & 1-3.
Link to court preparation below:
|Bradfield Tennis Centre: Clay Court Maintenance
If you’re using the Clay Courts at Bradfield Tennis Centre, we would really appreciate it if you could follow these steps to help us maintain the courts
Should any of you wish to have your racket restrung, please call 07768508021 or email email@example.com – please ensure that the racket has its grip removed and that you cut all of the strings out prior to dropping it off outside the Reception.
Drop off procedure:
- Call Reception in advance on 01189644600 or (call / text) 07768508021 to inform of drop off time
- Attach a stringing form (form is attached to this email) to the racket stating, string type, tension if known, and your email address / Mobile number
- Knock on Reception door – please do not enter the building
- Leave the racket by the door and depart
- The Receptionist will collect the racket and it will be restrung by either Peter or Damian
- You will receive a call or email informing you of when to collect
- Please pay in advance over the phone using the 01189644600 number or pay by contactless outside the Reception upon collection
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL MEMBERS WHO TOOK OUT MEMBERSHIP FOR 2020 WILL ENJOY AN EXTENSION TO 31/03/2021
Anyone wishing to take out a membership for 2020 will enjoy a pro rata rate i.e. the annual fee divided by the amount of months left between now and March 31st 2021
Further information will become available as this ever changing landscape develops and we hear more from the LTA.
Kindest regards and thank you for your patience and support
On behalf of the Coaching Team